12V Backup & Main Power Battery
Drypower 12V 7.2Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery replaces BP7.5-12, BP8-12, EP7-12, EVP7-12, PS1270L, GP1272, GPL1272, EVX1272, DM12-7.2, DM12-7.5, CF-12V7.2, HGL7.2-12, FG20722, DC7-12, CB12V7.5AH, CBC12V8.0AH, NP7-12, LP12-6.5, LP12-7.0, LP12-7.2, LP12-7.5, LP12-7.8, LP12-8.5, LPC12-7.2, LPC12-8.0, LPS12-7.5, WP7.2-12, LC-R127R2P1, PDC-1275, PE12V7.2, RM12-7.2DC, RT1272, RT1275, RT1280, RT1290, CP1270
Multipurpose VRLA AGM batteries for superior service life and dependable performance.
Designed for constant/float backup and light cycle use in security alarm panels, emergency lighting, toys, test equipment, general electrics, automatic doors, marine power and more.
- Industry leading 99.99% pure lead content for superior service life and dependable performance.
- Thicker plate design & higher percentage of tin content compared with the industry standard to maximise battery standby life by minimising sulphation.
- Suitable for use in any orientation (except inverted) for use in hard to reach or remote locations.
- Maintenance free and non-spillable design for long service life.
- 6V and 12V models available for consumer and industrial needs, from children’s ride on toys to medical monitoring equipment and more
|Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Termination||F2 (6.35mm Spade)|
|Length / Breadth / Depth||151mm|