12V Backup & Main Power Battery
Sealed Lead Acid Battery Valve Regulated (AGM Type) for Medical Equipment. Replaces NP2-12, NP2-12FR
Multipurpose VRLA AGM batteries for superior service life and dependable performance.
Designed for constant/float backup and light cycle use in security alarm panels, emergency lighting, toys, test equipment, general electrics, automatic doors, marine power and more.
- Industry leading 99.99% pure lead content for superior service life and dependable performance.
- Thicker plate design & higher percentage of tin content compared with the industry standard to maximise battery standby life by minimising sulphation.
- Suitable for use in any orientation (except inverted) for use in hard to reach or remote locations.
- Maintenance free and non-spillable design for long service life.
- 6V and 12V models available for consumer and industrial needs, from children’s ride on toys to medical monitoring equipment and more
|Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Termination||F1 (4.8mm Spade)|
|Length / Breadth / Depth||150mm|