12V Backup & Main Power Battery
Drypower 12V 5Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery replaces BP4-12, BP4.5-12, BP5-12, PS1240, GP1245, DM12-4, DM1204.2, DM12-4.5, CF-12V4.5, HGL4-12, FG20451, CB12V5.4AH, NP5-12, LP12-4.0, LP12-4.5, LP12-5.4, LP12-6.0, WP5-12, PS-1250, PE12V4.5, RM12-5, RT1245, RT1250, RT1255, CP1245, NP4-12, APC RBC140, APC RBC141, APC RBC152
Multipurpose VRLA AGM batteries for superior service life and dependable performance.
Designed for constant/float backup and light cycle use in security alarm panels, emergency lighting, toys, test equipment, general electrics, automatic doors, marine power and more.
- Industry leading 99.99% pure lead content for superior service life and dependable performance.
- Thicker plate design & higher percentage of tin content compared with the industry standard to maximise battery standby life by minimising sulphation.
- Suitable for use in any orientation (except inverted) for use in hard to reach or remote locations.
- Maintenance free and non-spillable design for long service life.
- 6V and 12V models available for consumer and industrial needs, from children’s ride on toys to medical monitoring equipment and more
|Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Termination||F1 (4.8mm Spade)|
|Length / Breadth / Depth||90mm|