12V Rechargeable Lithium Deep Cycle Battery
Drypower 12.8V 11.4Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Rechargeable Lithium Battery - Up to 4 in Series Capable
Rechargeable Lithium LiFePO4 high power modules to handle anything SLA can. Get 100% capacity utilisation at less than half the weight.
Advanced battery technology for
cyclic and motive power applications such as mobility, recreational
caravan & RV, marine, medical equipment, solar applications and
--- High cycle life
--- Built in circuit protection
--- Superior charge / discharge efficiency
--- Lower total cost of ownership
--- Long service life
- Deep cycle power rechargeable lithium batteries with over 2000 cycles to 100% DoD in industrial or high drain applications.
- All the power without the bulky weight of Lead Acid battery equivalents.
- High rate discharge capable and superior total capacity utilisation (up to 100% DoD) with a flat discharge curve for strong, consistent power delivery.
- Low self discharge and long storage life with no risk of sulphation.
- Integrated layers of safety
to IEC62133-2:2017 and UN38.3 standards at the cell level as well as BMS
level protection against over charge, over voltage, under voltage and
over temperature. Enclosed in IP5x/IP6x rated protective case for better
durability in harsh environments.
What is Total Cost of Ownership?
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) refers to the cost of owning and running an asset. It is a useful way of assessing the value of a product over its service life, as opposed to simply looking at its upfront pricing.
In a typical TCO scenario, the cost of running a Drypower Rechargeable Lithium battery can be as low as 1/3* the cost of an AGM lead acid battery.
*This is an approximate figure and provided as a guide only. This figure may vary by region, provider/s, battery brand/models, device and/or application, and user’s individual usage pattern.
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Termination||F2 (6.35mm Spade)|
|Length / Breadth / Depth||151mm|