12V Pure Gel Deep Cycle Power Battery - UL94 V-0 Flame Retardant Case
12V 151Ah Front Terminal Pure Gel Type Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle Battery
Featuring both Pure Gel and Hybrid Gel versions, this range offers greater depth of discharge with exceptional deep discharge recovery. Ideal for consistent power delivery in motive power applications compared with AGM batteries.
- Industry leading 99.99% pure lead content for superior service life and dependable performance.
- Low internal resistance for optimum charge and discharge efficiency provides high rate performance compared to AGM batteries in deep discharge applications.
- Gel compound contains more electrolyte that is more evenly distributed across the battery for better contact between active materials, producing stable output throughout its service life, minimising sulphation and significantly improving standby life.
- Better suited for more extreme operating conditions:- gel composition prevents electrolyte evaporating in higher ambient operating temperatures and the electrolyte won’t freeze in colder climates.
- Maintenance free and non-spillable design for long service life.
Pure Gel Type Series
HIGHEST CYCLE LIFE: For longer lasting performance, the Drypower Pure Gel range offers the highest cycle life in the range.
In slow deep discharge applications, the unique fumed silica gel paste and specially designed grid alloy plates provide reliable power delivery for longer than the equivalent AGM alternatives to reduce service costs associated with battery replacement.
Whether you require the large 215Ah, easy-to-install 160Ah front terminal, or the 2V cells for larger battery banks, consider your total cost of ownership and check out the Pure Gel power range for your application.
|Chemistry||GEL Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Termination||F18 (M8 Bolt)|
|Length / Breadth / Depth||550mm|